Silver Empire is putting together a Black Friday / Cyber Monday book fair! We want to help you sell more books on these top two shopping days of the year! We’re looking for ten books in each of the following genres to showcase: Science Fiction, Fantasy, Urban Fantasy / Paranormal, and Mysteries & Thrillers.
This fair will run from Friday, November 29 through Monday, December 2, 2019.
Here are the requirements:
- Submitted books must fit the genre specified or they will be rejected and authors will be refunded.
- Covers must be of professional quality or the books will be rejected and authors will be refunded.
- All participating authors must pay the fee to join. The fee is $10 for normal placement or $20 for premier placement. Your fee will be used to pay for Facebook ads targeted to generate direct sales.
- All books must be $0.99 or less on the dates of the book fair. All books that are not $0.99 or free by 12 midnight US Central Time on the night before the book fair begins will be rejected from the fair and authors will not be refunded.
- All books must be available on Amazon. However, if your book is wide, you can also add links to other retailers – including your own web site.
- All links provided must be clean links. We will be using our own referral codes for each site where that’s available in order to track sales and provide reports at the end.
- All participating authors must share the book fair of their genre with their newsletter on Friday, November 29. There is no minimum size requirement, but you must have a newsletter.
- All participating authors must share the book fair to at least one social media account every day for the duration of the fair.
We provide no guarantees of actual sales figures, but our target is 3,000+ page views of each genre’s book fair page, well targeted toward fans of that genre. Our goal is to provide you with at least break-even sales. Even so, we highly submitting a book that’s part of a series so that read-through of the series can make it easier for you to get a profitable ROI from this marketing effort.
We will provide full stat breakdowns roughly one week after the book fair ends, including the following information:
- Landing page views of your genre’s book fair page.
- Total number of sales of YOUR book that we tracked through our referral links.
- Average number of sales we tracked for your genre
- Highest and lowest number of sales we tracked for your genre.